Processing of the data of potential clients and web contacts
|Basic information about Data Protection|
|Responsable:||PLÁSTICOS FLETA, SA|
|Purpose:||Address your request and send you commercial communications|
|Legitimation:||Execution of a contract|
Consent of the interested party.
|Recipients:||No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.|
|Rights:||You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting the address of the person responsible for the treatment.|
|Origin:||The interested one.|
Complete information on Data Protection
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
PLÁSTICOS FLETA, SA.
Camino Cogullada, 17 nave 1 – 50014 – Zaragoza – ZARAGOZA.
- For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At PLÁSTICOS FLETA, SA we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to respond to your request and send you commercial communications, including electronically
Automated decisions will not be made based on the data provided.
- How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
Execution of a contract: Address your request
Consent of the interested party: Send him commercial communications, including electronically
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
- Transfers of data to third countries
No data transfers are planned for third countries.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not PLÁSTICOS FLETA, SA is dealing with personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, PLASTICOS FLETA, SA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights materially in the following way: by going to the address of the person responsible for the treatment
When the sending of commercial communications is made using the legitimate interest of the person responsible as legal basis, the interested party may oppose the processing of their data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
- How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat at PLÁSTICOS FLETA, SA come from: The interested party.
The categories of data that are treated are:
Postal and electronic addresses.
This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.fleta.com owned by PLÁSTICOS FLETA, SA (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
The navigation through the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of USER of the same and entails its full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, noting that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly forbidden, the OWNER OF THE WEB may refuse or withdraw access and its use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: PLÁSTICOS FLETA, SA
Your VAT number is: A50200245
Its registered office is at: Camino Cogullada, 17 nave 1 – 50014 – Zaragoza – ZARAGOZA
Mercantile Registry Volume 1205, Folio 145, Section 8, Page 5224, Registration 12
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
All notifications and communications between users and OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, OWNER OF THE WEB can condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates to OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make an appropriate use of the contents and services of OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the WEB OWNER provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being understood to be assigned to the user. none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, if necessary, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed on the basis thereof.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, or its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by the law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Also, OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to OWNER OF THE WEBSITE properly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.
Basic Information on Data Protection. Responsible: PLÁSTICOS FLETA, SA; Purpose: to provide the services you have requested, to respond to your requests for information and send you commercial communications; Legitimation: Execution of the contract, legitimate interest of the responsible party or consent of the interested party. Assignments: Your data will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise at email@example.com
Additional information: You can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection on this page.
This message and its attachments are addressed exclusively to the recipient, and may contain confidential information subject to professional secrecy. Its reproduction or distribution is not allowed without our express authorization. If you are not the final recipient, please delete it and inform us in this way.
At PLÁSTICOS FLETA, SA we care about privacy and transparency.
Below, we indicate in detail the processing of personal data we perform, as well as all information relating to them.